Thursday, September 2, 2010

"How perfect is Your timing Lord!"

Esther 6:3 "What honor and recognition has Mordecai received for this?... the king asked."

How perfect is Your timing Lord! Just when Haman plans to have Mordecai exterminated, "The Books were Opened" and You cause the king to discover Mordecai's good deed and have him honored.

Don't you just love that the kings in the East kept a journal of "every occurrence worthy of notice." Reminds me of those times that I've kept a journal of answered prayers and then gone back to see what God did during that time....if you are like me...you forget a lot of what that He has done.....He does so much it's hard to keep track.

What a great honor that was bestowed on Mordecai for helping the king. And the honor doesn't stop there....God has seen to it that Mordecai and Esther are in THE BOOK....God's Word...I wonder if they know this yet??? And of course they are in the book of life too!

This all leads me to think and consider my life....and how my God is watching over me. Working things out for my good and His glory. His timing is always perfect...and even when I don't see what He is doing...I know that He is doing something......and how amazing to think that if I do something just for Jesus that these things will be worthy to be noticed by the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and written in His books.....

God bless you all!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment