Sunday, November 28, 2010

"What a View"

Proverbs 8:27 "I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep."

When Rick and I were in Australia for a Harvest Crusade, we had an opportunity to go on the space needle. We were up so high that we could actually see the curvature of the earth. What a view!

Talk about changing your perspective...as I stood there in awe...I realized that my view of God is much too small. Isaiah 40:22a "It is God who sits above the circle of the earth...." Jeremiah 10:12a He hath made the earth by his power, he has established the world by His wisdom..."

How Incomparably Great our God is.....
and
I don't want that "View" of Him to end .
Psalm 119:161b "...
my heart standeth in awe of thy word."


Standing in Him,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment